Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Madonna statemented on Lady Gaga’s album “Born This Way”



When Lady Gaga debuted "Born This Way," many commenters’s noticed striking similarities to Madonna's 1989 hit "Express Yourself." Now the Material Girl herself has weighed in, telling Newsweek the critics weren't alone.

"I thought, 'What a wonderful way to redo my song,'" she told the magazine for a profile set to run on Jan. 30."I mean, I recognized the chord changes. I thought it was… interesting."

 Madonna also talked Gaga in an interview for "The Graham Norton Show" set to air on the BBC Friday.
 "When I first saw her [Gaga] I was really impressed by her and she was cool. She did remind me of me back in the day," she said. "I do think she is very talented."

 As previously reported, Madonna's next album, "M.D.N.A.," is expected in March. The pop icon is set to perform the M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj-aided lead single "Gimme All Your Luvin,'" among other songs, at the Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment